dimarts, 18 de febrer del 2020

UNIT 4: JOBS AND EDUCATION

PRINTABLE PDF

VOCABULARY LIST

WRITING: COVER LETTER

STRUCTURE

Opening
Dear Sir/Madam

Paragraph 1 (Where you saw the ad and the job)
I saw your advertisement in _________________ and I am writing to apply for the job as_______.

Paragraph 2 (Information about yourself and your personality
I am ____ years old and I am a student at _______________. I consider myself                   ________,______,____(qualities).

Paragraph 3 (Work experience, you can invent)
Last Summer/ One year ago/... I worked as ______, My duties included _______.

Paragraph 4 ( Enclose with your letter)
I enclose my CV and recent photograph

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

EXAMPLE

Dear Mr Kelly,

I am writing in response to the job advertisement on the ABC Jobs website for the position of sales manager.

I have five years of experience in sales. For the last three years, I have worked as a team leader, managing a team of 20 sales assistants in a large store. I have experience in hiring, training and managing staff. I have good communication skills and I can speak Italian, Spanish and English.
I have attached my CV with more information about my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards,
Laura Mazzanti





GRAMMAR: FUTURE TENSES
POWER POINT PRESENTATION
Multiple choice activity

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

UNIT 4: JOBS AND EDUCATION

PRINTABLE PDF VOCABULARY LIST WRITING:  COVER LETTER STRUCTURE Opening Dear Sir/Madam Paragraph 1 (Where you saw the ad and the ...